Is LIVENT Investment Legit or a Scam? Due to the rising cost of living and inflation rates, a lot of Nigerians are always looking for online investment platforms to make extra income. This has also given rise to a lot of fake investment platforms that lure users with juicy offers only to end up defrauding users. Read further to find out if LIVENT Investment is Legit or a scam.
LIVENT Investment (https://livent.ltd) claims it is a gold mining company established in 1983 and headquartered in Canada. With gold mining as the core, the company has a complete industrial chain of gold product exploration, mining, beneficiation, smelting (refining), deep processing and sales, as well as technology research and development, engineering design, equipment manufacturing, power supply, and personnel training. Various technologies and equipment need to be introduced during project implementation, and a joint leasing plan has been carried out to facilitate implementation, improve work efficiency, and further expand output value, thereby obtaining higher technology, value, and profit, and better promoting labor export. The development advantages are becoming more and more obvious, and it is a large-scale gold mining enterprise that “mainly focuses on gold and develops in a diversified way”.
How To Make Money On LIVENT Investment
1. Investing in Mining Packages
To make money on LIVENT Investment, you have to create an account first with your phone number and login password, after which you go ahead to fund your wallet with the amount you want to invest. Then you select any of their mining packages and invest in it.
LIVENT Investment Packages
|ID||Price (₦)||Daily Income (₦)||Cycle (Days)|
Apart from investing your money, you can also earn a lot of money just by referrals. All you need to do is to share your unique referral link to anybody. When someone signs up with your referral link, you earn commission.
Is LIVENT Investment Legit (Livent.ltd)?
No livent.ltd is a scam and a Ponzi scheme. The website was developed by fraudsters to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians into investing their hard-earned money which they would eventually loose. The original LIVENT Investment company website is livent.com
Why livent.ltd is a Scam
The fake LIVENT Investment website operates with a fraudulent scheme that claims to be a legitimate gold mining site. The primary objective is to deceive users into investing in mining packages that promise daily returns. Here’s how the fraud works.
- Impersonation of LIVENT Investment: The fake website deliberately mimics the branding, logo, and content of the authentic LIVENT Investment website (livent.com). This impersonation creates a false sense of legitimacy and leads users to believe they are dealing with a well-known and reputable gold mining company.
- False Mining Claims: livent.ltd falsely presents itself as a genuine gold mining operation. It claims to engage in gold mining activities and offers users the opportunity to invest in mining packages. These packages are typically presented as cloud mining options or virtual mining contracts, promising users a share of the profits generated from the supposed gold mining operations.
- Daily Return Promises: To lure in potential investors, this fake LIVENT Investment website entices them with promises of daily returns on their investments. These daily returns are often portrayed as highly lucrative, with unrealistically high percentages or fixed amounts. Such promises are aimed at capturing the attention of individuals seeking quick and easy ways to make money.
- Ponzi-Like Scheme: The fake LIVENT Investment website typically operates as a Ponzi-like scheme. In this model, returns for early investors are paid using the funds of newer investors, rather than profits from legitimate mining activities. As long as new investments flow in, the website can sustain the illusion of profitability, but this model is unsustainable and eventually collapses when there are not enough new investments to pay returns to earlier participants.
- Limited or No Customer Support: To avoid detection and accountability, the fake website often lacks genuine customer support channels. Users may struggle to contact the supposed support team or receive generic responses to their inquiries. This lack of customer support is a significant red flag and should raise suspicions about the website’s legitimacy.