The Jain University Scholarship 2024/2025 application procedure is here. Are you interested in the Jain University Scholarship 2024 registration? Jain University is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Jain University Scholarship registration exercise.
JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers two categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics and sports. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.
- Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only.
- Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.
- The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process.
- Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.
- Scholarship is not transferable.
Jain University Scholarship 2024 Application Process
- Scholarship applicants can obtain the Scholarship Application form from the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Admissions Office.
- A student may apply for a scholarship in any ONE of the scholarship categories listed. No student may hold more than ONE scholarship.
- The duly filled scholarship application form should be submitted at the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Admissions Office.
- Consideration will be given to applications that meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship category provided the application is received before the specified deadline.
- Applications for Academic Achievement Scholarships received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applications will be ranked on the basis of the merit.
Scholarship Selection Process
All applications received under academics and sports categories will be scrutinized and presented to the University Scholarship Committee. Selected students will receive a Scholarship Offer Letter along with a Scholarship Acceptance Form.
Students must accept or decline their scholarship within the time frame indicated on the Scholarship Acceptance Form. Failure to do so will render the scholarship offer invalid and the scholarship will no longer be available.
Scholarship Disbursement Process
Once a student accepts his / her scholarship offer, the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee will intimate the details (date, time and venue) pertaining to the awarding of the scholarship.
Jain University Scholarship 2024 Categories
|Scholarship Title||Medha (B.Com)|
|No. of Scholarships||Open|
|Mandatory requirements||Should be an Indian Citizen|
|Year of Award||The scholarship will be awarded for the first year and will be provided for the subsequent year if the continuation requirements are met|
|No. of Scholarships||Open|
|Mandatory requirements||Candidates should have a pass class marks in the qualifying examination Should be an Indian Citizen|
|Age Group||17 years – 21 years|
|Year of Award||The sports scholarship shall be for a period of 3 years. After the completion of one year, the performance of the players will be reviewed, based on his performance / achievements in the State level / National level and All India Ranking tournaments. Based on the same, sports scholarship will be extended for the second year. The extension for the third year will be based on the performance in the 2nd year of sports scholarship
In case the performance of a player in the 1st year is not up to the mark, JUSC may terminate the scholarship granted to the upcoming sport scholar
How to Apply For Jain University Scholarship 2024-2025 Registration
Fill Application Form
Pay Application Fee
Get more information contact us at
- 1. We caution you against receiving SMS/Email from unauthorized/unknown sources promising/confirming admissions.
- 2. JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) will send SMS through JAINUN sender ID and email from @jainuniversity.ac.in domain.
- 3. Always check the application status of your application at (https://applyug.jainuniversity.ac.in/juug-2024/)
- 4. JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) does not authorize any third party agents or person for admission process.
- 5. We recommend you to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers to avoid any technical issues. Please refrain from using Safari/Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer
- For any queries contact: