Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Supervisor
Locations: Asaba, Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing the managing, operating and safety of the company’s LPG plant.
- Manages all LPG Plant operations as well as staff-related matters.
- Maintains excellent standards in all operational activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of LPG cashier and operators in line with approved budgets.
- Ensures that the due process is carried out in the discharge of products and puts in various controls to minimise fraud.
- Facilitates daily stock requests from the LPG terminal.
- Implement measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling, and dispatch of products in the plant.
- Facilitate regular facility inspection and maintain high standard HSE and implement maintenance controls/measures.
- Monitor and report on market trends, competitor activities, and consumer preference to guide Rainoil LPG offering accordingly.
- Report on LPG sales / financial results to LPG Coordinator.
- Monitors and evaluates plant operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Evaluation of daily sales of LPG and lodgements
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the LPG Coordinator.
- Manage all technical aspects of operations of the LPG plant including the storage facility.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in respective areas of study as indicated for LPG Supervisor.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.