The NFIU recruitment 2024 application procedure is here. Are you interested in the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) recruitment? Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2024 recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications, and also how to apply for the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit recruitment in 2024.
If you are interested in the NFIU jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) 2024 Recruitment Form Portal
NFIU is not recruiting; it has come to the attention of the unit that a fake post is going round social media handles informing prospective applicants to click a link and apply for employment with the NFIU.
At the moment, the NFIU is not recruiting but might soon commence nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the NFIU careers portal via www.nfiu.gov.ng/Home/Careers. Most importantly, the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individuals asking for money in exchange for the form.
- GTI Group 2023 Management Trainee Scheme – Apply Now
- UAAG Grant 2024 Disbursement Update Today – Check Now
- Mercy Corps November 2023 Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Nigerian AirForce November Recruitment 2024/2025 Form Portal – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
NFIU recruitment 2024 Eligible States
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit 2024 recruitment.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit 2024 Recruitment Requirements
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NFIU Recruitment 2024/2025 Registration Online
To apply for the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.nfiu.gov.ng/Home/Careers. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- To apply for NFIU recruitment 2024 exercise, kindly visit: www.nfiu.gov.ng/Home/Careers
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
ONCE AGAIN, THE NFIU IS NOT RECRUITING AND ANY GENUINE INFORMATION FROM THE UNIT WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE : WWW.NFIU.GOV.NG. KINDLY TAKE NOTE PLEASE.
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) has started the 2023 recruitment exercise.