NPA Recruitment 2024-2025 Registration Form is Here – You will see how to apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) 2o24 recruitment in this article. The Nigerian Federal Government is seriously working to create 360,000 new jobs. If you want to know everything about when and how NPA 2024/2025 recruitment will state, Kindly follow the guide below:
We have revealed the A-Z instructions about how to apply for NPA 2024 Recruitment. So keep reading to find out more.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government Agency that governs and operates the Ports in Nigeria. The major Ports include; Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State and the Rivers Port Complex and Onne Port Complex both in Rivers State.
How to register for NPA Recruitment 2024/2025 Registration
You have to note that the NPA recruitment form 2024/2025 is currently not available.
The recruitment form will be up soon, so if you need an update from us, then use the comment box below to drop a comment.
See other 2024 jobs you can apply for now below:
- FUWUKARI November 2023 Job Recruitment (32 Positions)
- NNPC Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal – Start Registration Now
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria Today 2024 – Start Applying Now
- Nigerian AirForce November Recruitment 2024/2025 Form Portal – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Requirements for Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2024 Exercise
This job is strictly for all Nigerians with an interest in the Nigerian Ports Authority. If you do have an interest in Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) jobs, then the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment 2024-2025 application form is for you.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NPA recruitment 2024 registration.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Requirements For Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) 2024 Recruitment
Minimum Age: 18
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s license, or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO, including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc. or master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- The applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) 2024 Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.nigerianports.gov.ng/careers/. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.nigerianports.gov.ng/careers/
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
NPA Recruitment 2024-2025 Registration Update Today
At the moment, the Nigerian Ports Authority is not recruiting but might soon commence a nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the Nigerian Ports Authority careers portal via wwwnigerianports.gov.ng/careers. Most importantly, the Nigerian Ports Authority application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individuals asking for money in exchange for the form.
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) has started the 2024 recruitment exercise.