Before submitting your application via the NAF portal at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng, it is important that all requirements for the 2023 Nigeria Airforce Recruitment are met.
Therefore, to experience a stressless application, we shall discuss every piece of information regarding the requirements, educational qualification, and how to successfully apply for the ongoing Nigeria Air Force NAF Recruitment.
Read Also; How to Login Your Unilorin Student Email address
Is Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2023 Application Form Out?
The Nigeria Air Force will complete the ongoing 2023 application exercise for over 10,000 Officers.
Candidates should check their recruitment status on the Nigeria Air Force recruitment official portal, www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng, which will be open in 2023.
Candidates who have qualified for the next stage of the application process must print off their test slips, which must be submitted on the test Date, at designated centers across the country. In addition, candidates should also check their email and phone numbers for any notifications.
Also, the Nigeria Air Force encourages candidates to phone 08100004507 for further information about the recruitment exercise, despite the fact that it is completely free of charge and without any financial commitment.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Portal is a website where interested and qualified persons can apply to join the NAF (Nigeria Air Force). The NAF portal is normally open for six weeks between November and January, although this can be extended, as in 2023.
So, what is the application procedure like, and what qualifications do applicants need?
Accessing the portal www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng:
This link will take you to the recruitment page. The applicant will then have access to the registration form.
Candidates that advance to the next step of the application process must print off their examination slip, which must be presented to one of the NAF examination centers located throughout the various states.
Applicants are also recommended to keep checking their emails for updates on the status of their applications.
Updating your NAF recruitment records
Here’s how to make changes to your application details on the NAF portal.
- Navigate to the recruitment portal using your preferred browser.
- In the NIMC NIN No. field, enter your NIN (National Identification Number).
- Fill in the essential personal information in the supplied fields.
- Upload scanned copies of your birth certificate/declaration of age, certificate of origin, and O-Level scores.
- Tick the consent box before clicking submit.’
- Print the confirmation slip provided by the system and make a note of your applicant reference ID.
- Print the guarantor form after downloading it.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2023 Requirements
The NAF has outlined the various intellectual, behavioral, and physical standards as seen below.
- A candidate must be enthusiastic about a career in the NAF.
- A candidate must be a naturalized Nigerian citizen.
- All applications must be completed and submitted electronically.
- Applicants must be physically, psychologically, and medically healthy.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Candidates should be financially secure in order to join the disciplined forces.
- Before beginning an application, each candidate must have a valid phone number, email address, and national identity number (NIN).
- At the time of recruiting, female candidates should not be pregnant.
- Male applicants must have expanded chest measures of at least 86 cm.
- Male candidates must be 167 centimeters tall, while female candidates must be 164 centimeters tall.
- A minimum of 5 credits in at most two sittings of NABTEB, NECO, GCE, or WASSCE, with credit passes in mathematics and English, is required.
- Scanned copies of the original O-Level result slip are required.
How Can I Apply for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2023
You must have completed the physical screening exercise in order to participate in the 2023 recruitment exercise. Candidates that are eligible may proceed as follows:
- To get started, navigate to www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to see if you qualify for the next stage.
- Log in to the portal by entering your email address and password into the appropriate fields.
- If you are qualified, click ‘Print Slip’ to acquire your computer-based test (CBT) examination slip.
- Candidates are recommended to check their email and phone numbers frequently during the recruitment process for notifications on their applications.
Please keep in mind:
Because there are no application fees or expenses associated with the Nigerian Airforce recruitment process, candidates should be wary of fraudsters’ activities.
Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise. For Support, please call: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or Email: email@example.com. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.