Online application for Dangote Group 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme has commenced. Vacant job positions are displayed at the main portal. To access the application form, you can visit the application portal or simply download the online form in pdf.
Dangote Group is welcoming applications from qualified graduates. Only those who are willing to work and meet the criteria for employment are invited to apply.
If you are a graduate interested in securing a job in Dangote Group, you can apply for the Dangote Group 2023 Graduate Trainee recruitment exercise as it is now open.
If you are facing difficulties in your application or have questions about the recruitment exercise, you are in the right place. This article covers all you need to know about the 2023 Dangote Group job application.
We urge you to continue reading and adhere to all instructions written in this article, A number of applicants have successfully secured a good job by staying informed on this website.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job type: Full-time
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
Apply Also for; Rainoil November 2023 Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
Requirements For Dangote Group 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme
- First Degree in Social and Management Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Computer Science.
- Must have at least a second-class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and the Application Closing Date.
- Must be 28 years old or younger.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Dangote Group 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online