This is to inform you that the Pyes November Recruitment 2023/2024 Registration Form Portal is now open. The portal was officially opened for Nigerians to apply for the 2023 Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES. The application form will be available to all Nigerian youths aged 18 – 40 years.
P-YES is welcoming applications from qualified graduates. Only those who are willing to work and meet the criteria for employment are invited to apply.
If you are a graduate interested in securing a job in the 2023 P-YES recruitment, you can apply for the P-YES 2023 recruitment exercise, as it is now open.
If you are facing difficulties in your application or have questions about the recruitment exercise, you are in the right place. This article covers all you need to know about the 2023 P-YES job application.
What is P-YES?
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.
Who can apply?
- Technical Acquisition.
- ICT and Mobile Money.
Application for the P-YES is FREE and P-YES does not authorise any external body, individual or group to recruit beneficiaries on its behalf.
To start applying now on the PYES 2023 application portal, kindly take note of all the detailed information listed below. Find out the complete requirements and the easiest method of application below.
About Pyes November Recruitment 2023
The President and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has officially launched the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) in the Presidential Villa, as a sustainable response mechanism to the growing challenges of unemployment, youth restiveness and poverty among the fast growing youth population.
PYES has announced its interest in new employees who are suitably qualified to work in the following positions.
To see the list of available job vacancies in PYES 2023 recruitment, visit the official portal at www.p-yes.gov.ng.
PYES 2023 Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates aspiring to be recruited during the 2023 recruitment at PYES must possess the basic job qualifications and requirements specified by the team.
The necessary requirements are;
- One must be a Nigerian Male or Female between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- One must provide a means of identification (I.e., National Identity Card, International Passport, and Permanent Voters Card).
- One must be able to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Be able to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the initiative.
- One must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind alongside.
- One must be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Be able to provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader or a community leader.
- One must possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within and out of one’s community.
- One must complete a guarantors’ form on our website.
How To Apply For Pyes November Recruitment 2023/2024 Registration
PYES job details, available job positions, and registration information can be found on the official PYES portal. In order for your application to be considered, you must possess the entry-level requirements. That done, follow the guidelines below to apply.
- Visit the PYES application portal, www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Select a job vacancy you are interested in
- Fill in all required information correctly
- Upload scanned copies of your documents where applicable
- Confirm, then submit.
The application exercise is online and only candidates who are suitable and qualified for the job will be contacted for further recruitment processes like aptitude tests.
Successful applicants will receive further instructions and will be invited by PYES for physical screening.
Selected candidates, who successfully pass through all the registration processes, will receive an official job letter from the PYES.
P-YES hereby urges the public to refer to the official website of P-YES, www.p-yes.gov.ng for all information regarding the Scheme.
- FOR ENQUIRIES, visit https://p-yes.gov.ng or Email info(at)p-yes.gov.ng
Or Write to:
The National Coordinator, P-YES,
Office of the Special Assistant
to the President on Youth and Student’s Affairs,
Block B, 5th Floor Federal Secretariat Phase 1, Abuja.
PYES Recruitment 2023 Registration Closing Date
The PYES job registration 2023 application closing date has not been announced. You can visit the PYES website or this page regularly to stay updated. Information will be posted here about the closing date once it is announced.