Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil and gas company in Nigeria, committed to delivering top-notch products and services to its customers. With a strong focus on innovation, sustainability, and employee growth, Rainoil has consistently upheld its reputation as a trusted industry leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Plant Operator
Locations: Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Delta, Edo, Ibadan – Oyo, Ilorin – Kwara and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for dispensing gas to customers at Plants and Skids courteously and accurately.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Observe and record Pump meter opening and closing readings.
- Dispense gas into customer cylinders based on signed Payment ticket/slip.
- Monitor and report any over-dispensing error or equipment malfunction to the Plant Supervisor or manager and raise requisition for replacement where necessary.
- Ensure safe operations in the dispensing area in line with the HSE guidelines.
- Minimum of OND in Engineering, Social Science or any related course; as well as a vocational /Technical aptitude.
- Experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “LPG Plant Operator_Preferred Location” as the subject of the mail.