Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- To ensure compliance with all tax legislation and minimize tax liabilities within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the Tax planning process and ensures that tax liabilities and exposures are minimized.
- Provides internal tax advisory services to business divisions and departments to ensure tax efficiency e. g Payroll structuring.
- Oversees the preparation of all applicable tax computations e.g., CIT, WHT, VAT, PAYE etc.
- Puts in place measures and liaises with relevant colleagues to ensure prompt processing and remittance of tax payments and the reconciliation of all tax accounts.
- Keeps up to date with current industry tax practices and regulations and proactively advises management as appropriate.
- Sets up an effective tax record management, update, and reporting process and drives execution.
- Ensures that receipts and clearance certificates due to Rainoil and/or employees are collected for all tax payments.
- Conducts regular in-house tax reviews and oversees the preparation of tax self-assessments.
- Responds to and ensures adequate follow-up to resolve tax queries from the Tax authorities.
- Liaises with and monitors the performance of retained tax consultants on tax issues and reports to the Group Head – Finance as appropriate.
- Reviews the computation of royalties and technical fees as required.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Finance / Accounting or any related discipline
- Professional certifications: Taxation: Chartered Institute of Taxation in Nigeria (CITN) or any recognized international equivalent and ACA – Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or ACCA – Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants.
- Minimum of 5-7 years combined consultancy and/or functional Tax experience including specialization within the Oil & Gas industry.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online