Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin & Protocol Executive
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Onsite
- The role is responsible for the provision, management, and maintenance of the company’s fleet of vehicles, equipment, and assets essential for oil and gas operations. This role requires a high level of professionalism, discretion, and organizational skills to facilitate efficient operations within the company and interface with external bodies.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and embassies, airlines, and travel agents to process travel documents and purchase airline tickets for all official trips within and outside the country.
- Oversees activities of the organization’s pool cars and drivers, responding promptly to cases of delinquency, accidents, and other emergencies and escalating issues where necessary to management.
- Liaises with insurance companies and regulatory bodies to ensure prompt renewal of licenses and insurance for vehicles.
- Liaises with the procurement officer for prompt purchase of vehicle accessories and manages the fueling for the organization’s pool cars.
- Liaises with vendors/external maintenance workers to negotiate cost-effective rates for vehicle maintenance.
- Oversees the deployment and scheduling of vehicles and equipment to ensure efficient operations.
- Oversees the renewal of vehicle papers and licenses.
- Supervises drivers, movement logs, leave management, welfare, etc.
- Other administrative jobs as may be assigned by the Head of Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on the job and in a relevant administrative role, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Proficient in office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- High level of discretion, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online