Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy / Business Development Analyst
- Actively seeks out avenues for business expansion and following up on leads.
- Provides input into the corporate strategic planning process, coordinates the execution of agreed and approved strategies.
- Liaises with Business Unit Heads on execution and reporting on strategic initiatives.
- Performs feasibility studies and market research on proposed strategic investments e.g. potential of new and existing locations by preparing/reviewing financial models
- Assist in running corporate strategy workshops.
- Prepares monthly reports on key corporate businesses generated through promotional activities and new business opportunities.
- Conducts business research and intelligence activities to advise on corporate strategy.
- Review and update policies and procedures manuals group-wide based on identified improvement opportunities.
- Performs periodic review of enterprise-wide risks and internal controls for adequacy and improvement opportunities.
- Prepares business proposals/bids and presentations.
- Analyses financial and other data, including revenue, expenditure, and employment reports
- Attends meetings with and responds to queries from government / regulatory bodies.
- Participate in exhibitions, trade shows, and industry forums.
- Monitors and reports on progress in the execution of corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting, or related field, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Professional certification; ICAN, ACCA, PMP, or any other similar professional certification will be an advantage,
- 1 – 3 years experience in a related role
- ICAN, ACCA, PMP or any other similar professional certification is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Business process review
- Business Strategy development
- Risk and Control assessment
- Project management
- Organizational review
- Business research and market intelligence
- Financial modeling
- Corporate reporting / Financial review
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online