Online application for the NAF Recruitment 2023 has commenced. Vacant job positions are displayed at the main portal, www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. To access the application form, you can visit the application portal or simply download the online form in pdf.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is welcoming applications from qualified graduates. Only those who are willing to work and meet the criteria for employment are invited to apply.
If you are a graduate interested in securing a job in the Nigerian Air Force, you can apply for the NAF 2023 recruitment exercise, which is now open.
If you are facing difficulties in your application or have questions about the recruitment exercise, you are in the right place. This article covers all you need to know about the 2023 NAF job application.
We urge you to continue reading and adhere to all instructions written in this article, A number of applicants have successfully secured a good job by staying informed on this website.
About Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is the youngest branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The application is open to everyone, but not every applicant will be shortlisted. There are key requirements that all applicants must possess to boost their chances of being shortlisted; however, it is vital to note that possessing these requirements does not guarantee that you will be shortlisted.
Procedures To Apply For The NAF 2023 Recruitment
Application for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment exercise would be done via the online application portal which has been in use for years. Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the NAF Recruitment online portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Provide your NIN, Email address, and Phone Number
- Click on the Verify button immediately and you will be redirected to the next page
- Follow the prompts on the screen
Requirements Needed To Be Eligible For NAF Recruitment
Below are some of the core requirements applicants are expected to possess to become eligible for the next recruitment exercise:
- Nationality: Applicants are expected to be citizens of Nigeria with a valid means of identification like a driver’s license, international passport, and voter card.
- Age Requirement: Applicants are expected to be between the age of 18 and 28 meaning that you are ineligible to apply if you are less than 18 and more than 28.
- Height: The minimum height for male applicants is 1.67m while the minimum for female applicants is 1.64m.
- Chest Measurement: This is for male applicants only. All male applicants ought to have a minimum chest measurement of 0.86m.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants ought to possess an Olevel (WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) result with a minimum of five (5) credits in relevant subjects, including English and mathematics. [The Olevel result taken before 2014 will be rejected.]
- Applicants must fill out a Guarantors Form with verifiable references.
- Physical Requirements: Applicants who possess the following are not allowed to apply: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands that cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, bodily scars, defective eyesight or squint eyes, amputation of any part of the body, gross malformation of teeth, protruding nails
- Pregnant women are prevented from applying
Keypoints To Note About NAF Recruitment
The application is free of charge also, applicants should note that the submission of fake or false documents is strictly prohibited and can lead to automatic disqualification or arrest by the Nigerian Air Force. There would be a screening exercise conducted for those who made the shortlist also, ensure that you submit your application before the deadline.
Details concerning the screening exercise will be available on this page once it’s available so visit this page frequently to know when this information will be published. We would provide information on the dates, venue, and time which are the vital points one must take note of before then.
When Will The NAF Recruitment Exercise Commence?
The recruitment has commenced today, October 2023) and will end on December 11, 2023. Ensure to submit your application before the deadline specified above.
Nigerian Air Force Training Exercise
We would love to make it clear that the Nigerian Air Force Training is different from the screening exercise. During the training, shortlisted persons are made to undergo drills which would be overseen by special officers in the Unit. Everyone who is shortlisted must undergo the training and those who eventually make it will be eligible to become officers.
Anyone who fails to participate in either the training or screening exercise cannot be given appointment letters by the Nigerian Air Force, so take note of that. Adherence to instructions during the training is also compulsory.
Latest News On The Nigerian Air Force [NAF] Recruitment Exercise
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment application form is now available, and readers are urged to follow the instructions outlined above, especially when applying for the recruitment exercise.
What is the age limit for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2023 Recruitment
The age limit for NAF recruitment 2023 Application or registration is between 18 and 22 years
Can a Graduate apply for NAF 2023 Recruitment
Yes, the NAF recruitment is for both graduates and undergraduates; therefore, everyone can apply as long as they are eligible.
How can I activate my Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Account during application
To activate the account, an SMS will be sent to the phone number you used for the application, containing the PIN you will use to activate your account.
How do I know if am shortlisted for the 2023 Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
After successful registration, an email will be sent to all who registered for the interview, and the successful ones will be shortlisted.
When will the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Shortlist
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) will shortlist successful candidates two weeks after the closing date.
Closing Date for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2023 Registration
Online Registration starts on October 30, 2023, and closes on December 11th, 2023. Qualified applicants after the registration process would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published in newspapers and online for Basic Military Training.
We urge you to register now before it’s filled up.
Drop your comments below and share this article with those that you feel would be interested in working with the Nigerian Air Force.