Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- This job holder provides guidance in the resolution of matters related to employee grievance and consequence management in line with Company policy.
- Reviews the HR Standard Operating Procedure manual and recommends amendments in line with business needs, international standards and industry best practices.
- Reviews existing policies to recommend amendments and design new policies in line with business needs, international standards and industry best practices.
- Evaluates HR consequence management/grievance resolution processes, practices and outcomes to identify weakness and recommends appropriate amendments.
- Communicates and educates employees on HR policies and monitors adherence.
- Monitors periodic meetings with the Unions, other employee meetings (Town Hall meetings and other staff meetings) franchise-wide, and keeps records of the Minutes of meetings as well as follows through on the implementation of employee related outcomes.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders in the management of employee policy violations.
- Addresses employee concerns or questions on grievance and consequence management.
- Record-keeping and implementation of approved outcomes of grievance resolution and consequence management (GR&CM).
- Works with HSE on accident investigations and ensures implementation of personnel related outcomes.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by the Head, Employee Relations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities or any related discipline.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management is an added advantage.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in general clerical experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online