Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- This job role provides human resource strategic and operational support to the Region to ensure optimal business operations.
- Localises the corporate HR strategy in the region’s operations.
- Advises the Regional management on HR policies and processes regarding recruitment, performance management, learning and development, employee relations, as well as compensation and benefits.
- Engages the Regional Head and other key stakeholders in identifying HR business needs and contributes to the development of strategic solutions in collaboration with the senior HR Management team.
- Supports in the development and implementation of workforce planning [short term, mid-term and long term] for the Region working with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinates the implementation of change management initiatives to improve operational efficiency within the region.
- Manages employee relation issues including engagement with the trade unions within the Region.
- Coordinates the implementation of the company’s performance management system within the Region to drive business improvement.
- Works with Head Employee Relations(HER) and other stakeholders in designing best-fit employee engagements and implementing approved interventions as communicated by HER.
- Communicates all employee exits, employee variance and vacant positions to the appropriate function for further action.
- Manages the implementation of employee Grievance, Conflict, and Disciplinary processes.
- Manages all HR operational processes including payroll verification, employee records verification and workforce development within the Region.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Carries out other sundry assignments as directed by the Head, Employee Relations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience/education in general principles of Human Resources Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online